Monday 22 December 2008

Wide Awake Club

Always was fond of my bed and with the habitual use of an analgesic, I could get up at lunchtime on a weekend, take a hit and return to bed, till evening.

Not so anymore, considering the sleepless weeks I've experienced with past home withdrawals, I feel fortunate that I am getting a "normal" nights sleep. Just not used to being up and about at 6am on a holiday.

Find I can't even lie in bed and read. Guess this gives me more time to use constructively. Time I would have spent in my scratcher. So use it constructively, donut. Could easily spend this new time thinking about scoring or dwelling on the past. Need a bit of get up and go.

I'm going to class this blog as constructive and cathartic. 

Nobody ever died of lack of sleep and with 5-6 hours undistrubed sleep most nights, I should be very thankful.

No comments: